Epsom Primary and Nursery School offers high quality, teacher-led, grant-maintained nursery places for children.
We have capacity for 52 children in a session and we offer four attendance models that offer children 15 hours a week of free education (universal entitlement).
We also offer full-time 30 hours funded places for eligible working parents. Click below to find out more!
For parents not eligible for funded childcare, we offer a limited number of full-time places where parents can pay for the additional sessions.
2 and a half days (Option 1)
- Monday & Tuesday (9am - 3pm)
- and Wednesday morning (8.45am - 11.45am).
2 and half days (Option 2)
- Wednesday afternoon (12.15pm - 3.15pm)
- and Thursday & Friday (9am - 3pm).
- Monday to Friday 8.45am - 11.45am
- Monday - Friday 12.15am - 3.15pm
- Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm
(Parents pay £105 for additional sessions on top of the funded 15 hours)
School lunch will be available in full day provision at a cost of £2.40 per day (£12 a week). This should be paid for in advance via Arbor. Alternatively parents may provide a packed lunch.
Please contact the School Office for more information:
Admissions Officer: Mrs Bezuidenhout
Or download our application form below.